Nova Group Limited commenced trading in 1971 and are one of the largest window fabricators, supplying throughout the UK, high quality, high security PVCu window and doors, aluminium windows and doors, secondary window systems, double and triple glazed sealed units, single toughened safety glass and conservatories.
In conjunction with our customers we offer these products into the retail, commercial and the social housing sector.
We manufacture the majority of our own products with primary focus being on PVC and Aluminium however with our efficient supply chain partnerships, we can also supply energy efficient softcoat double glazed units with short delivery times.
2021 will see the introduction of our composite firedoor together with offering a broader range of composites doors as we establish further supply chain partnerships.
All our own window frames and glass units are fabricated at our 120,000 sqft single site. This means we are not in anyone else’s hands awaiting delivery, and with own transport fleet, our service and reputation is second to none.
With offers on a broad range of products and with many years of experience within the glass and window frames markets, we can provide our exceptional knowledge and advice on all the products available in our industry today.
- Established in 1971 - Based in Altrincham, Cheshire.
- 120,000 Square Feet Factory.
- Over 130 Employees – Average Service Over 13 Years.
- Transport Fleet of 20 Vehicles.
- £5 Million of Investment in Assets & Machinery.
- Over 2.5 Million Frames Manufactured.
- Dedicated Quality Department.
- I.T. Hardware and Software Infrastructure Continually Improved.
- 2000 PVCu and Aluminium Frames per Week Capacity.
- £1 Million+ of Investment in PVCu Factory.
- New investment in Aluminium Department.for new products
- Production Controlled from Office.
- Automatic Prep Sawing & Routing of Profiles.
- BS - EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Management System).
- BS - EN ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System).
- CMS Mark - Window Fabricator CMS 3308WD
- CMS Mark - Door Fabricator CMS 3309WD.
- CMS Gold Licence - Windows and Doors
- Certass Energy efficient Ratings ‘A++’ to ‘C’.
- Secured by Design Approved.
- Constuctionline membership.
- CHAS Accredited Contractor
- Partnership with Groundwork BEA.
- Environment Management System Accredited with BS EN ISO 14001.
- Waste Management Strategy.
- 100% of PVCu Glass & Metals Recycled.
- Water Treatment Plant Recycling.
- Carbon Footprint Monitoring.
- Initiatives Taken to Eliminate 100% of Waste.
- Target - to Reduce Landfill by 25% in 2012.
- Target - to Reduce non PVCu & Glass Waste by 60%.
People & Training
- Accredited with Investors in People.
- Positive About Disabled People.
- NVQ Modern Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Ongoing Health & Safety training & Assessments.
- Partnership with The Vocational College.
- Training Scheme Run in Conjunction with Local University.
- In House Training Officer.
- Health & Safety System Complies to BS OHSAS 18001:2007.