Why Easysecure Doors?
- Specified with many local authorities
- Fully fabricated – all preparation and
fitting of hardware included
- Choice of framing systems thermal
and non thermal
- Comprehensive colour range – over
200 colours available
- Built in external security beads
- Can be used in curtain walling screens
The EasySecure door is a high security aluminium commercial door.
The product is an evolution of the tried and tested Sapa
Stormframe Easyway door and meets increased standards of safety and
Easysecure is suitable for new build, refurbishment, residential,
educational and light commercial applications alike.
Design & Performance Benefits
- Any hardware can be fitted to improve its security credentials.
- Co-extruded bead makes the glass more secure.
- Dual weathering around the door minimises air and water infiltration.
- New one piece anti-finger trap stile.
- New flat face anti finger trap stile for mounting panic bars.
- Suitable for manual or automatic operation.
- Can be manufactured to meet the requirements of Document M and BS8300 for
- Can be fitted with special handles, pivot hinges, latch lock, master key systems,
emergency exit devices; automatic door openers and electronic security systems.
Maximum Sash Weight
There are no recognised performance standards for air and water leakage through commercial doors.
In keeping with industry recommendations, it is advisable to give special consideration to doors on exposed sites. High wind pressures can cause inadvertent opening of pivoted doors and consequent draughts and water penetration.
It may be advisable under such circumstances to provide protection by means of a porch or lobby.